1. Holiday Jingles – Whether you are home alone or entertaining a crowd, kick the holiday season up a notch and play all the classics. Turn the music down for a soft and relaxing mood, or pull out your dancing shoes and crank it up!
2. Twinkle Lights – Nothing sets the tone for the holidays more than twinkle lights. For a youthful look choose colorful lights; for softer accents bring out the clear lights.
3. Baked Treats – Warm up the oven and get out the cookie cutters! The holidays are the perfect time to try new recipes and mix flavors. Remember to save room for your favorites.
4. Scented Candles – Easy to bring out and instantly impactful, scented candles fill a room with a welcoming aroma. Try pine, warm apple crisp, cinnamon stick, or vanilla scents to enhance your holiday experience!
5. Cozy Throws – Warm up by the fire under a soft, cozy throw. Easily add holiday cheer to your room with a punch of Holly Berry Red or Snow White.
Interior Designer Allied Member ASID